Friday, April 24, 2009

Actions Tips...


The Sarah and Sami actions are so great by themselves! But have you tried to play with them together? You can really get some great results! Sami and I are all about having fun and experimenting with out photography, going out of our comfort zones and trying something new...be it in camera through the lens or in our post processing!!! So...give it a try, layer those actions and get creative!!!

This image of my daughter, Roxy, was PP using:

No Chump Love Sucker

Buddy Holly

Vintage Killa


~Sarah~

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous! I love the name of your actions too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great actions!!! I have a question though, do your actions work with PS7? I have downloaded them and some of them I don't think work...thanks!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for the free actions!
    They are awesome!
    I have added you as my contact in Flickr:))

    -Liyafendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if they work with all PS's...I should know that right? LOL But, if they work for you, let me know!

    I'm glad that we're able to offer these to everybody for free :) And I'll add anybody on here as a Flickr contact :)

    ReplyDelete